TESTBENCH is designed to provide a flexible platform for automated testing and profiling both FIX and Native protocol trading applications.
TESTBENCH automates the testing process, making it easier than ever to create, review and manage complex Test Case scenarios.
Automatically verify expected vs. actual test results and measure transaction performance (latency) of all messages types.
- Determine capacity limits of the trading system by simulating trading activity of thousands concurrent sessions
- Analyze the effect of the load on the latency
- Determine maximum supported message rate
- Capacity planning and Scalability Analysis
- Collect rate and latency measurements for different message types
- Import FIX Message logs to create test flows
- Test complex multi client real life trading scenarios
- At speed functional test and results collection
- Per message type rate and latency measurement
- Validate test responses using FIX data dictionaries.
- Standard and custom FIX protocols supported.
- Supports both FIX and native protocols
Test execution is fully automated via CLI scripting
Easy integration with continuous integration servers and third party test management systems
Case Studies/White Papers
Supporting Java SE 1.8 or higher on:
- Windows O.S. (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Linux O.S. (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Solaris. (64-bit)
- Mac O.S. X (64-bit)