Faster, simpler development of Java based trading applications.
Java FIX engine can be deployed either as a embedded engine, with calls to a native Java API or as a remote engine, with calls to the FIX engine forwarded via the standard Java Remote Method Invocation (“RMI”) interface.
A stand-alone FIX engine server (executable) is provided with this package for Remote FIX engine deployment scenarios.
- Provides session state storage (persistence),
- Logs event & messages using plug-ins (File, JDBC, SFL4J, etc),
- Automatic session state recovery for High Availability deployments.
- Allows for independent scheduling of session connections,
- Integrated SSL session communication framework.
- Autonomous message transport using standard TCP or UDP sockets
- Compact Java API for fast application development.
- Support for “Embedded” and “Remote” FIX engines.
- Provides FIX protocol standard, type-safe, message Java classes.
- Supports standard and custom FIX protocol standards.
- Supports native trading protocols(i.e. ITCH/OUCH etc.)
- Provides in-line message validation, using FIX data dictionaries.
Supporting Java SE 1.8 or higher on:
- Windows O.S. (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Linux O.S. (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Solaris. (64-bit)
- Mac O.S. X (64-bit)