Fully customizeable feed comparator service, automating testing of the Regulatory, Drop Copy and Market Data feeds.
Adaptive Testing for Market Feeds
Adaptive testing uses trade information (i.e. Drop-Copy, Execution Reports, etc.) from within the trading
system, sourced in real-time, to create a dynamic reference stream to verify the messages on the feed
What differentiates adaptive testing from other approaches is the real-time nature of the reference
data, used to compare both feed message sequence and content.
Single Market Feed test setup covers all trade flow scenarios.
This test technique automatically adapts to different trade message input stimulus without the test
engineer having to change the feed test setup. A single adaptive test setup adjusts to any front-end test
scenario presented to the trading system and automatically verifies that the back-end feed output is
Adaptive testing can be used to support real-time monitoring of data feeds in both development and
production environments – guarding against message drop-outs, malformed messages and inconsistent
- Ensure consistency and accuracy of the regulatory, drop copy and market data feeds
- Monitor and test contents of the feed against the reference
- Ability to augment reference feed from various sources
- Make sure no message is dropped and order is preserved
- Ensure consistent feed latency
- Compare both feeds against trusted reference
- Compare feeds against each other
- Measure latency between the feeds