Ottawa, Canada, May 18, 2017 – INCEPTRUM Technologies Inc., a solutions provider to the capital markets, today announced the introduction of new product called “STUDIO”, as a companion product to its existing suite of test automation tools.
STUDIO provides a test engineer with an integrated development and test results analysis environment that provides,
- for the graphical (and text editor) development of test cases scenarios,
- the facility for point and click execution of a test case,
- easy integration with commercial source control systems (Git, Subversion, etc.),
- built-in test result analysis and presentation of,
- log files, tabular reports and charting
- per message type statistics (i.e. for latency, rates, etc.)
- reporting by individual client session
- summary reports
STUDIO can be installed on Windows, Linux, Mac and Solaris O.S. platforms.
Please visit https://www.inceptrum.com/en/studio/ for more information on this product.
About Inceptrum Technologies Inc
INCEPTRUM Technologies Inc. is a Canadian privately held company, located in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, providing software and hardware solutions to a wide range of business sectors. The company specializes in providing creative, leading-edge, low data latency solutions for the financial industry.
# # #
1.877.763.6996 x103 (toll-free)